COVID-19 statement 4th January 2021
Following the UK Prime Minister’s statement on 4th January regarding the country’s next lockdown to combat the coronavirus pandemic, Brown & Holmes would like to take this opportunity to update our colleagues, customers and suppliers of our current position.
- We are still operating, whilst adhering to the strict Government guidelines to protect the health and well-being of our team and visitors.
- Those who can work from home are now doing so, leaving only the essential staff across our sites in order to operate as best we can throughout this unfortunate and unforeseen situation.
- We have signed up to the Government’s database to assist with the track and trace system for our staff, and visitors.
- Our support structure remains for our existing customers and potential new customers and we remain available to them by phone, email, social media and video conferencing (e.g. Zoom, Teams and Skype)
- Please call +44 (0)1827 63591 or email email@example.com in the first instance so we can connect you to our team.
We would like to thank you for your continued support at this time and we will issue further updates as necessary in line with future Government requirements.
Kevin Ward and Carl Baker
Joint Managing Directors
Brown and Holmes (Tamworth) Ltd.