COVID-19 statement 24th March 2020
Brown and Holmes - COVID-19 Statement 24 March 2020
Following the UK Prime Minister’s statement on 23 March regarding the country’s essential lockdown to combat the coronavirus pandemic, Brown & Holmes would like to take this opportunity to update our colleagues, customers and suppliers of our current position.
- We are still operating, whilst adhering to the strict Government guidelines to protect the health and well-being of our team.
- Those who can work from home are now doing so, leaving only the essential staff across our sites in order to operate as best we can throughout this unfortunate and unforeseen situation.
- We have signed up to the Government’s database to offer our support and expertise for any company manufacturing ventilators for the NHS that are running at full capacity and need some temporary resource precision machining, 3D printing or work holding solutions to assist them with their production.
- Our support also support remains for our existing customers and potential new customers and remain available to them by phone, email, social media and video conferencing (e.g. Zoom and Skype)
- Please call +44 (0)1827 63591 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance so we can connect you to our team.
We would like to thank you for your continued support at this time and we will issue further updates as necessary in line with future Government requirements.
Kevin Ward and Carl Baker
Joint Managing Directors
Brown and Holmes (Tamworth) Ltd.