Compensating Chuck: OVEKA & KA
Suitable for the grinding of all shaft-type workpieces, OVEKA/KA compensating chucks are the ideal interface between the workpiece and the machine tool spindle when grinding between centres. An innovative design ensures that the actual clamping force is not applied until all of the chuck’s jaws are sitting flush against the workpiece’s clamping location.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented circulating lubrication system
- Highly sensitive compensation mechanism
- Extremely low maintenance
- Hydraulically or drawbar actuated
- 2, 3 or 4-jaw options available in different size