ATC Rotary Tables
The Peiseler ATC range of NC rotary tables are a compact, high-performance and flexible series which can be set up either vertically or horizontally and has variable faceplate diameters and designs.
Frame sizes include: ATC 125, ATC 160, ATC 250, ATC 300, ATC 350
Options include pneumatic or hydraulic clamping, various motor options that can attached to the left or right and/or with elastic coupling.
Gearboxes can also be to the left or right; configured 1:1 or 2:1.
Other options include:
- IP67 version
- Rotary manifold, 4 + 1 ports
- Additional, integrated support bearing
- Angle measuring system, Heidenhain RCN 2380, with a system precision of +/-5‘‘ or RCN 2580 with a system precision of +/-2.5‘‘
- Assembled cable sets
- Counter bearings and trunnion assemblies
- Steady rests and tailstocks
- Substructures and baseplates
- Clamping chucks, collet chucks
- Individual solutions and special designs