Precision Diaphragm Chuck: VMCHP
The pneumatically actuated diaphragm chuck family 6VMCHP guarantees clamping of workpieces at the highest level of precision and delivers a repeatability of ≤ 0.002 mm. The pull-back effect of the diaphragm means that workpieces are pulled back against the end-stop, which ensures that tight linear tolerances can be maintained reliably during the whole manufacturing process.
Features and Benefits
- High precision ≤ 0.002 mm
- Opening stroke suitable for automatic loading
- Axial end-stop mounted directly on chuck body offering absolute stability
- Coolant supply via central bore (through hole)
- Precision interfaces for top jaws; no need for regrinding the clamping section